I have been hearing a lot about Web 2.0 and the interactive electronic world. I want to be part of it. I also hope to drag some others of my age (some gray hair), family and friends into it. I have been a pastor for 38 years, so putting words on the page is not hard for me. So here we go -- sounds like fun.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm a college friend of Jonathan's who served on a national committee thanks to a beautiful letter written by Jonathan. I blog anonymousishly to allow candor, but... hopefully this helps you know who I am. I look forward to your future pots.
oops... i meant posts...
Thank you "more cows than people." I actually have read your blog several times because of comments you have made on "smallworldbigchurch."
Post a Comment