December has arrived and the pace of life is picking up. I try hard to keep a good attitude during the high activity periods. It seems wrong to be presenting the Advent season as a joyful period if I am not keeping my inner attitudes consistent with what I am saying to others. I try to plan the work load so that it is not overwhelming, and I create early deadlines to prepare for important events.
This week we are planning the church services (and preparing the bulletins) for December 9 and December 30. Next week we will prepare December 16 and December 23. Then we will have our full energy to prepare a good service for Christmas Eve. This has worked well in the past.
We can help others around us deal with stressful periods if we keep our own spirits more peaceful and calm. Hope life is good for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment