Saturday, September 13, 2008

Keeping in Touch

The last week has been a good one. There has been lots of communication within the family. Today we had a phone conversation with Jenny, Jean's niece who lives in California. Yesterday I was contacted on Facebook by an old high school friend. We use Skype regularly to see the new grandson in New Jersey while talking with Jonathan and Emily. I am now running two blogs, this one and a new one more related to people in the church and Ohio University students who attend the church.

For the past year or so I have listened to several podcasts about computers and the internet. The casual listening has deepened my understanding of the possibilities of the internet. If I had more time for this it would be even more fun.

The other blog can be found at ideasandhopes.blogspot.com
Check it out in a couple weeks. (It has only two posts on it now.)

I plan to start adding some pictures soon. Some of these will come from the slide copying work I am doing lately.

No comments: